iPhone 12 Pro specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.1″ inch Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Processor||3.1GHz Hexa-core Apple A14 Bionic|
|Operating System||iOS 14|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|Rear Camera||12MP(wide)+12MP(telephoto)+12MP(ultrawide)+TOF 3D LiDAR scanner(depth)|
|Front Camera||12MP(wide)+SL 3D(depth/biometrics sensor)|
|USB Port||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2815 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)|
|Color||Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue|
iPhone 12 Pro detailed description
iPhone 12 Pro has a 6.1-inch touchscreen display. A Hexa-Core Apple A14 processor runs iPhone 12 Pro. iPhone 12 Pro has a 4GB RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage. iPhone 12 Pro has a 12MP + 12MP + 12MP + TOF 3D Quad Rear Camera and a 12MP Dual Front camera for selfies. iPhone 12 Pro runs iOS 14 and has a 2815mAh Battery. Buy iPhone 12 Pro Smartphone at the best price online from Javy Technologies in Nairobi Kenya.
iPhone 12 Pro.
iPhone 12 Pro is one of the best smartphones on the market. It comes with a powerful chipset and a camera system that makes it one of the best camera smartphones in the market. And with it being a 5G Smartphone, you have a powerful device that will serve you well in years to come.
Best Smartphone Display.
iPhone 12 Pro comes with a 6.1″ inch Super Retina XDR OLED with HDR10. By combining Apple’s Retina Display technology with OLED and HDR10, you get the best smartphone display in the market. The display comes with vivid colors that are breathtaking to look at. And with 800nits brightness which peaks at 1200nits, you have a bright display that you can use with no difficulty under direct sunlight.
You may have noticed that iPhone 12 Pro has the same display as the more affordable iPhone 12. In fact, they have the same dimensions with the difference being the weight.
iPhone 12 Pro comes with the powerful Apple Bionic 5 chipset. The chipset is currently the best smartphone chipset in the market which makes the iPhone 12 Pro processor, the most powerful in the market. The processor is assisted by 4GB RAM which lets you multitask with no lagging problems.
iPhone 12 Pro is also a 5G smartphone. With 5G connectivity, you get faster download speeds which let you download files instantly as well as letting you stream high-quality videos with low latency.
iPhone 12 Pro is one of the best camera smartphones on the market. iPhone 12 Pro comes with 12MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto) + 12MP (ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth) Quad camera at the back. With the camera currently the most important feature on a smartphone, it’s no surprise that Apple decided to integrate a multiple camera system.
With the 12MP main camera, you get to take bright, clear, and detailed photos. The camera comes with a wider aperture that allows more light into the lens. This allows you to take bright clear photos at night and in low light conditions.
With the telephoto camera, you get 2X optical zoom. With the optical zoom, you get to zoom in on faraway subjects and take clear detailed photos without moving.
With the ultrawide camera, you get to take wide-angle photos. Wide-angle photos are photos like a group photo and scenic photos.
The depth camera comes with a LiDAR Scanner that accurately measures the distance and depth between objects by measuring the amount of time it takes for light to bounce from the object to the camera lens. This can help you create a 3D diagram of an object. The camera also takes beautiful portraits.
12MP Dual Front Camera.
iPhone 12 Pro comes with a 12MP (wide) + SL 3D (depth/biometrics sensor) dual front camera. The main camera takes very good selfies, while the depth camera takes good portraits.
iPhone 12 Pro comes with a 2815mAh battery that lasts the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, iPhone 12 Pro supports 20W Fast Charging that takes your battery power from 0-50% in just 30 minutes. And if you prefer wireless charging, it iPhone 12 Pro supports 15W Fast Wireless Charging.
iPhone 12 Pro Features.
- 6.1″ inch Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- Dimensions: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: iOS 14
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4×1.8 GHz Icestorm)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB ROM
- Rear camera Quad: 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom + 12 MP, f/2.4, 120Ë, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6″ + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front camera Dual: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″ + SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor); HDR, 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Video 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10âbit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), stereo sound rec.
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2815 mAh battery
- Fast charging 18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- Qi fast wireless charging 15W
iPhone 12 Pro review and unboxing videos:
Be the first to review “Apple iPhone 12 Pro”
You must be logged in to post a review.