Asus ROG Phone 3 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.59″ inch AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 650 nits (typ)|
|Processor||3.1GHz Octa-core Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, ROG UI|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||2 [USB Type-C 3.1 (side), USB Type-C 2.0 (bottom)]|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||30W|
Asus ROG Phone 3 detailed description
Asus ROG Phone 3 has a 6.59-inch touchscreen display. A 3.1GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor runs Asus ROG Phone 3. Asus ROG Phone 3 has a 12GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Asus ROG Phone 3 has an 64MP + 13MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera and a 24MP Front camera for selfies. Asus ROG Phone 3 runs Android 10 and has a 6000 mAh Battery. Buy Asus ROG Phone 3 smartphone at the best price online from Javy Technologies in Nairobi Kenya.
Asus Rog Phone 3.
Asus Rog Phone 3 is currently one of the best gaming smartphones on the market. Compared to a Gaming Console or Gaming Laptop, Asus Rog Phone 3 is a better alternative. Not only is it portable, but you can also use Asus Rog Phone 3 as a regular smartphone while not gaming which can not be said for a Console or a Laptop. So, if you like gaming, you might want to get Asus Rog Phone 3 gaming smartphone.
6.59″ inch AMOLED Display.
Asus Rog Phone 3 comes with a 6.59″ inch AMOLED display that delivers stunning true-to-life colors as they naturally appear in nature. Combined with HDR10+, you AMOLED display color vividness while make using Asus Rog Phone 3 one of the best experiences you have ever had. Asus Rog Phone 3 also comes with a 144Hz refresh rate with a 250Hz touch-sampling rate which makes very swipe or scroll instantaneous making you get faster reactions when gaming. And with 650nits brightness, the Asus Rog Phone 3 display is bright enough to be used outside during daylight hours.
Power 5G Processor.
Asus Rog Phone 3 comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor that clocks at 3.1GHz. The powerful processor lets you play intense gaming titles with no issues. And if you have a 5G connection, you get to enjoy lag-free online gaming competing with players all over the world. The processor is assisted by 12GB RAM which ensures you get lag-free gaming.
64MP Triple Main Camera System and a 24MP Front Camera.
While Asus Rog Phone 3 is not a camera smartphone, it still packs a good camera system. Asus Rog Phone 3 comes with a 64MP (wide) + 13MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) triple camera system at the back. The 64MP wide camera takes ultra-clear, bright, and detailed photos as well as letting you shoot 8K videos. The ultrawide camera has a wider-angle of view compared to normal cameras which makes it great for taking group and scenic photos. And with the macro camera, you get to move as close as 4cm to the subject and take clear detailed close-ups.
The front camera is a 24MP lens. With the front camera, you get to take clear, bright, and detailed selfies. And with the lens being large, you get highly detailed selfies that can be cropped multiples times before they start losing quality.
The best cooling system.
If you’re worried about overheating when gaming, Asus Rog Phone 3 has you covered. Asus Rog Phone 3 comes with GameCool 3 cooling system which utilizes an advanced 3D Vapor chamber and a large heat sink to ensure your phone is always cool when gaming.
AirTrigger 3 and Ultrasonic Touch Sensor.
Asus Rog Phone 3 comes with AirTrigger 3 that allows you to perform actions without touching the controls. Actions are performed by tilting the phone which utilizes motion sensors to help you game better. You can also use the Ultrasonic Touch Sensors located along the phone to perform actions when gaming.
Large 6000mAh Battery.
Gaming consumes a lot of power. That is why Asus Rog Phone 3 comes with a large 6000mAh battery. The large battery with the help of power-saving technology ensures you get to game the whole day with no interruptions. And when you run out of power, Asus Rog Phone 3 supports 30W Fast CHarging which powers up your batter quickly to ensure you can continue gaming.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Specifications.
- 6.59″ inch AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 650 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~391 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Dimensions: 171 x 78 x 9.9 mm (6.73 x 3.07 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 240 g (8.47 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame
- RGB light panel (on the back)
- Pressure sensitive zones (Gaming triggers)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, ROG UI
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.1 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- 12GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 13 MP, f/2.4, 125Ë, 11mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.0, (macro)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 24 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 0.9µm; Panorama, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with DTS:X stereo speakers (2 dedicated amplifiers)
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, GNSS
- USB 3.1 Type-C (side); USB 2.0 Type-C (bottom); accessory connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 30W
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 4.0, 3.0
- Reverse charging 10W
Asus ROG Phone 3 review and unboxing videos: