Get the Canon EOS 2000D Camera and EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens at the best price from Javy Technologies in Nairobi, Kenya.
Canon EOS 2000D Camera and EF-S 18-55mm Lens detailed description
Canon EOS 2000D Camera.
Canon EOS 2000D Camera is the best budget DSLR Camera in the market. If you are a beginner, Canon EOS 2000D Camera is the best DSLR camera to get. It is easy to use and with the help of the Photo Companion app, you get tips and tutorials on how to take good photos and videos.
Take Beautiful Photos and Videos.
Canon EOS 2000D Camera lets you take beautiful photos as well as videos. The camera also allows you to shoot bright, clear, and detailed images and videos at night. You can also blur the background around the subject.
Canon EOS 2000D Camera comes with NFC and WiFi. By connecting Canon EOS 2000D Camera to the Canon Camera Connect App on your mobile device, you can share your videos and photos without any hustle.
Creative Auto Mode.
If you don’t know how to use a DSLR camera, Canon EOS 2000D Camera has you covered. With Creative Auto Mode, you get guided live view shooting that assists you in your operation.
Canon EOS 2000D Camera Specifications.
- Type: Approx. 22.3 mm x 14.9 mm CMOS
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 24.1 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 24.7 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: Manual cleaning and Dust Delete Data acquisition
- Color Filter Type: RGB Primary Color
- Type: DIGIC 4+
- Lens Mount: EF/EF-S
- Focal Length: Equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens
- Image Stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilizer provided on compatible lenses
- Type: Via optical viewfinder: TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor
Via Live View on LCD screen: Contrast detection AF
- AF System/ Points: Via optical viewfinder: 9 AF points (f/5.6 cross-type at center)
- AF working range: Via optical viewfinder: Centre AF point: EV 0 -18 (at room temperature & ISO100); Other AF points: EV 1 -18 (at room temperature & ISO100)
Via Live View LCD screen: EV 1 -18 (at room temperature & ISO100)
- AF Modes: Via optical viewfinder: AI Focus (Switches between One-Shot AF and AI SERVO AF automatically); One-Shot AF; AI Servo; Manual
Via Live View LCD screen: One-Shot AF (Contrast-detect AF); Quick Mode (via phase-detection AF sensor); Manual
- AF Point Selection: Via optical viewfinder: Automatic selection from up to 9 points; Manual selection
Via Live View on LCD screen: FlexiZone – Freely position 1 AF point via manual selection; Live Mode – Automatic selection with face detection
- Selected AF point display: Indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor
- Predictive AF: Yes
- AF Lock: Locked when the shutter button is pressed halfway in One-Shot AF mode. Customization available via AE Lock Button
- AF Assist Beam: Intermittent firing of built-in flash or emitted by optional dedicated Speedlite (effective up to 4.0 m)
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
- Metering modes: Via optical viewfinder: Evaluative via 63 zones dual-layer metering sensor (linked to all AF points); Partial (center, approx. 10% of viewfinder); Center-weighted average available
Via Live View on LCD screen: Evaluative metering (315 zones)
- Metering Range: Via optical viewfinder: EV 1-20 (at room temperature, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
Via Live View on LCD screen: EV 0-20 (at room temperature, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- AE Lock: Auto: In 1-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when the focus is achieved.
Manual: By AE lock button in creative zone modes.
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).
- AEB: 3 shots +/- 2 EV, 1/2 or 1/3-stop increments
- ISO Sensitivity: AUTO (100-6400), 100-6400 in 1-stop increments
ISO can be expanded to H: 12800
During Movie shooting: Auto (100-6400), 100-6400 (Whole stop increments)
- Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter, with the electronic first curtain
- Speed: 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- Type: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Settings: AWB (Ambience priority, White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, White Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom (Approx. 2000 K – 10000 K).
White balance compensation: Blue/Amber +/-9; Magenta/ Green +/-9.
- Custom White Balance: Yes, 1 setting can be registered
- WB Bracketing: +/-3 levels in single-level increments
3 bracketed images per shutter release.
Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/Green bias.
- Type: Pentamirror
- Coverage (Vertical/Horizontal): Approx. 95%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.80x
- Eyepoint: Approx. 21mm (from eyepiece lens center)
- Dioptre Correction: -2.5 to +0.5 m-1 (dioptre)
- Focusing Screen: Fixed
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror
- Depth of field preview: Yes, assigned to SET button
- Eyepiece shutter: On a strap
- Type: 7.5 cm (3.0″) TFT LCD, approx. 920 K dots
- Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Viewing Angle (horizontally/vertically): Approx. 170°
- Brightness Adjustment: Adjustable to one of seven levels
- Display Options: Quick Control Screen; Camera settings
- Built-in Flash GN (ISO 100, meters): 9.2
- Built-in Flash Coverage: up to 17mm focal length (35mm equivalent: 28mm)
- Built-in Flash recycle time: Approx. 2 seconds
- Modes: Auto, Manual Flash On/off
- Red-Eye Reduction: Yes – with red-eye reduction lamp
- X-sync: X-contact not equipped, Max. flash sync speed: 1/200 sec. with compatible Speedlites
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/- 2EV in 1/2 or 1/3 increments
- Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
- Second Curtain Synchronisation: Yes
- HotShoe/ PC terminal: Yes/No
- External Flash Compatibility: E-TTL II with EX-series Speedlites
- External Flash Control: Available via camera menu screen, except for wireless radio flash shooting settings
- Modes: Scene Intelligent Auto, No Flash, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Food, Night Portrait, Movie, Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual
- Picture Styles: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined (x3)
- Color Space: sRGB and Adobe RGB
- Image Processing: Highlight Tone Priority
Auto Lighting Optimizer (4 settings)
Long exposure noise reduction; High ISO speed noise reduction (4 settings)
Auto-Correction of Lens Peripheral illumination (up to 36 lens profiles can be registered in-camera)
Creative filters (Grainy B/W, Soft focus, Toy camera, Miniature effect, Fish-eye) – during image Playback only
- Drive modes: Single, Continuous, Self-timer (2s, 10s, 10s + continuous shots 2-10)
- Continuous Shooting: Max. Approx. 3 fps for approx. 150 JPEG images, 11 images RAW
Live View Mode.
- Coverage: Approx. 100% (horizontally and vertically)
- Frame Rate: 29.97 fps
- Focusing: Live Mode: One-Shot AF (Contrast-detect AF)
Quick Mode: One-Shot AF (phase-detection AF sensor)
Manual (Magnification 5x or 10x available)
- Metering: Real-time evaluative metering with the image sensor
Active metering time can be changed
- Display Options: Grid overlay (x2), Histogram
- Still Image Type: JPEG: Fine, Normal (Exif 2.30 compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system (2.0)
RAW: RAW (14bit, Canon original RAW 2nd edition)
Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliant
- RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording: Yes, RAW + Large JPEG
- Image Size: JPEG 3:2: (L) 6000 x 4000, (M) 3984 x 2656, (S1) 2976 x 1984, (S2) 1920 x 1280, (S3) 720 x 480
JPEG 4:3: (L) 5328 x 4000, (M) 3552 x 2664, (S1) 2656 x 1992, (S2) 1696 x 1280, (S3) 640 x 480
JPEG 16:9: (L) 6000 x 3368, (M) 3984 x 2240, (S1) 2976 x 1680 (S2) 1920 x 1080, (S3) 720 x 408
JPEG 1:1: (L) 4000 x 4000, (M) 2656 x 2656, (S1) 1984 x 1984, (S2) 1280 x 1280, (S3) 480 x 480
RAW: (RAW) 6000 x 4000
- Movie Type: MOV (Video: H.264 interframe (IPB), Sound: Linear PCM, recording level can be manually adjusted by the user)
- Movie Size: 1920 x 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps); 1280 x 720 (60, 50 fps); 640 x 480 (30, 25 fps)
- Movie Length: Max duration 29 min 59 sec, Max file size 4 GB
- Folders: New folders can be manually created and selected
- File Numbering: Consecutive numbering; Auto-reset; Manual reset
- Custom Functions: 11 Custom Functions
- Metadata Tag: User copyright information (can be set in-camera); Image rating (0-5 stars)
- Intelligent Orientation Sensor: Yes
- Playback zoom: 1.5x – 10x enabled in 15 steps
- Display Formats: (1) Single image with information (2 levels)
(2) Single image
(3) Index display (4/9 images)
(4) Jump Display (1/10/100 images, by Date, by Folder, Movies only, Stills only, by Rating)
- Slide Show: Image selection: All images, by Date, by Folder, Movies, Stills, Rating; Playback time: 1/2/3/5/10 or 20 seconds
Transition Effect: Off, Slide 1, Slide 2, Fade 1, Fade 2, Fade 3
Background Music: On, Off
- Histogram: Brightness: Yes
- Highlight Alert: Yes
- Image Erase/Protection: Erase: Single image, selected images, all images in folder or all images on the card
Protection: Erase protection for a single image, all images in a folder, or all images on the card
- Menu Categories: (1) Shooting menu (x4)
(2) Playback menu (x2)
(3) Setup menu (x3)
(4) My Menu
- Menu Languages: 25 Languages; English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- GPS: Compatible with GPS receiver GP-E2
- Firmware Update: Update possible by the user.
- Computer: Hi-Speed USB only
- WiFi: Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11b/g/n), (2.4 GHz only)
Connectivity to Smart devices is possible via the Canon Camera Connect app
- Wi-Fi Security: Camera Access Point: WPA2-PSK with AES encryption or open
Infrastructure: Shared key, with WEP encryption, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK with TKIP/AES encryption, or open
- NFC: NFC connectivity is possible only with compatible Canon or Android devices.
- Other: HDMI mini (Type-C) output
- Canon Printers: Canon Compact Photo Printers and PIXMA Printers supporting PictBridge
- PictBridge: Yes
- Type: SD card, SDHC card, or SDXC card
- Supported Operating System.
- PC & Macintosh: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP; Mac OS X 10.10 – 10.13
- Image Processing: Digital Photo Professional (RAW Image Processing)
- Other: EOS Utility; EOS Lens Registration Tool
EOS Web Service Registration Tool
EOS Sample Music
Picture Style Editor
Camera Connect app available on iOS and Android devices
- Batteries: 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E10
- Battery life: Approx. 500 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%); Approx. 410 (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- Battery Indicator: 4 levels
- Power saving: Power turns off after 30 sec or 1, 2, 4, 8, or 15 mins.
- Power Supply & Battery Chargers: Battery charger LC-E10E
Compact power adapter CA-PS700, DC coupler DR-E10
Weight and Dimensions.
- Body Materials: Polycarbonate resin with glass fiber & special conductive fiber
- Operating Environment: 0 – 40 °C, 85% or less humidity
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 129.0 x 101.3 x 77.6mm
- Weight (body only): Approx. 475 g (CIPA testing standard, including battery and memory card)
- Viewfinder: Eyecup Ef; Rubber Frame Ef; E-series Dioptric Adjustment Lenses
Eyepiece Extender EP-EX15II; Angle Finder C; Magnifier MG-Ef
- Case: Semi-Hard Case EH26-L, EH27-L
Protecting Cloth PC-E1, PC-E2
Shoulder Bag SB10, SB100 Backpack BP10, BP12, BP100
Messenger Bag MS10, MS11
Sling Bag SL100; Holster HL100
- Lenses: All EF and EF-S lenses
- Flash: Canon Speedlites (270EX II, 430EX III-RT, 600EX II-RT, Macro-Ring-Lite MR-14EX II, Macro Twin Lite MT-26EX-RT, Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2, Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT)
- Remote Controller/ Switch: Remote Switch RS-60E3, Timer Remote Controller TC-80N3 via Remote Controller Adapter RA-E3
- Other: Hand Strap E2, GPS Receiver GP-E2, HDMI Cable HTC-100, Interface Cable IFC400PCU
Canon EOS 2000D Camera and EF-S 18-55mm Lens review and unboxing videos:
Be the first to review “Canon EOS 2000D Camera and EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens”
You must be logged in to post a review.