Huawei P40 Pro specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.58″ inch OLED touchscreen|
|Processor||2.86GHz Octa-Core Kirin 990 5G|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Rear Camera||50MP(wide)+Periscope 12MP(telephoto)+40MP(ultrawide)+TOF 3D(depth)|
|USB Port||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Face id||Infrared face recognition|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||40W|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 27W|
|Color||Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black|
Huawei P40 Pro detailed description
Huawei P40 Pro has a 6.58-inch touchscreen display. 2.86GHz Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G processor runs Huawei P40 Pro. Huawei P40 Pro has a 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage expandable upto 256GB. Huawei P40 Pro has a 50MP + 12MP + 40MP + TOF 3D Quad Rear Camera and a 32MP + TOF 3D Dual Front camera for selfies. Huawei P40 Pro runs Android 10.0 and has a 4200 mAh Battery. Buy Huawei P40 Pro Smartphone at the best price online from Javy Technologies in Nairobi Kenya.
Huawei P40 Pro has a 50MP(wide) + Periscope 12 MP (telephoto) + 40MP(ultrawide) + TOF 3D, (depth) Quad rear camera at the back.
The 50MP Ultra Vision camera has an RYYB color filter array and an OctaPD Autofocus. The camera takes in huge amounts of light and detail to produce super-clear images that stand out. You can also take clear photos at night that is bright and good.
With a Multi-Spectrum Color Temperature sensor combined with an AI AWB Algorithm, you get a 45% improvement in color precision. Also, pixel enhancement restores a photo’s original look.
The 12MP Telephoto camera has a 5xOptical Zoom, which goes to a 10xHybrid Zoom and maxes out at 50xMax Zoom, letting you get closer to your subject without physically moving.
The 40MP Ultrawide camera takes wide-angle photos that capture a wide area compared to a normal lens. The Lens also supports Ultra Low-light video, Ultra Slow-motion video, Telephoto Video, and 4K Timelapse Videos.
The 3D Depth sensing camera has real-time depth detection for professional-level bokeh effects.
32MP + IR TOF 3D Front Camera.
Huawei P40 Pro has a 32MP + IR TOF 3D punch-hole camera at the front. The 32MP front camera and IR Depth camera work together to produce natural Bokeh effects on your selfies so you don’t need to adjust settings for that perfect selfie. The cameras automatically adjust lighting, skin color, and texture details to produce a natural-looking selfie.
Huawei P40 Pro has a 2.86GHz Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G processor. The Chip is the first integrated 5G Soc. The chip allows Huawei P40 Pro to achieve high efficiency and system fluidity. With 5G speeds, you get faster download speeds, reduced latency in online gaming and streaming of contents.
With an upgraded image engine, your image frames are intelligently optimized for high fluency and low power consumption. With a 90Hz display, you get to play 9o fps games like never before. To counter overheating, a SuperCool system of 3D Graphene film is combined with ultra-thin VCto conduct heat away.
A battery that lasts the whole day.
Huawei P40 Pro has a 4200mAh battery that will last the whole on a single charge. Due to innovative CPU architecture, you get a high power efficiency that makes the Huawei P40 Pro utilizes power. AI allocation ensures the battery lasts longer.
A 40W Huawei Supercharge makes sure that your phone gets charged quickly so you can continue using it. Fast Wireless charging is also supported.
- 6.58″ inch OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1200 x 2640 pixels (~441 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 72.6 x 9 mm (6.23 x 2.86 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 203 g (7.16 oz)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System: Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); EMUI 10
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Quad: 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), PDAF, OIS + Periscope 12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom + 40 MP, f/1.8, 18mm (ultrawide), 1/1.54″, PDAF + TOF 3D, (depth)
- Camera features: Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera Dual: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm + TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor); HDR, [email protected]
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps; gyro-EIS
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Infrared Port
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery
- Fast charging 40W
- Fast wireless charging 27W
Huawei P40 Pro review and unboxing videos: