Get the Logitech P710e Speakerphone for Hands-Free Conference Calls at the best price from Javy Technologies in Nairobi, Kenya.
Logitech P710e Speakerphone detailed description
Logitech P710e Speakerphone for Hands-Free Conference Calls.
Logitech P710e Speakerphone is meant to be used for all your mobile devices. With phones and tablets having a low volume, Logitech P710e Speakerphone lets you boost the volume when you’re conducting meetings, providing clear crisp audio.
With Logitech P710e Speakerphone, you no longer need to conduct meetings in a conference room. You can use your phone or tablet and connect them to Logitech P710e Speakerphone and hold your meetings at your own convenience.
Logitech P710e Speakerphone connects to your mobile device using Bluetooth or NFC. Instead of having cables, you get to connect wirelessly without cables getting in the way.
Clear Crisp Sounds.
Logitech P710e Speakerphone comes with acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-canceling microphone. This enables you to make clear crisp calls where you hear and are heard loud and clear.
Long Battery Life.
Logitech P710e Speakerphone comes with 15-hours battery life. This gives you more than enough time to hold all your meetings without any interruptions.
Logitech P710e Speakerphone for Hands-Free Conference Calls Specifications.
- Height: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Width: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Depth: 1.57 in (40 mm)
- Weight: 9.70 oz (275 g)
- Windows® Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), 10 Or Later
- macOS® X 10.6 or later
- Bluetooth mobile device
- Available USB port
- AC Power
- Recommended: plug-ins for Jabber™ and Skype™. Select the P710e product on our support site for more information.
- Compatible with most leading conferencing platforms such as Skype and Skype for Business, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco® (see www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for more info), and so on
- Certified for Skype and Skype for Business; Cisco compatible
- Frequency response: 140Hz-16KHz
- Support wideband speech and HIFI audio
- Volume: adjustable to 85 dBA at 1.6 ft (0.5 meter)
- Omni-directional microphone, 360-degree coverage
- Frequency response: 50Hz-8KHz
- Supports wideband and narrowband speech
Auxiliary Audio Output.
- 0.14 in (3.5mm) jack
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Acoustic echo canceller
- Noise reduction
- Automatic gain control