Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||7.6″ inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+|
|Cover display||6.23″, Super AMOLED|
|Processor||3.09GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+|
|Sim Card||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM)|
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||3.2 Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||25W|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 11W|
|Color||Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, Thom Browne Edition|
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 detailed description
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 has a 7.6-inch touchscreen display and a 6.23″ inch screen when folded. A 3.09GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor runs Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 has a 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 has a 12MP +12MP + 12MP Triple Rear Camera and a 10MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 runs Android 10.0 and has a 4500 mAh Battery. Buy Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 smartphone the best price online from Javy Technologies in Nairobi Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2.
Compared to Huawei which produced Huawei Mate X, a folding smartphone with no issues as well as its successor Huawei Mate Xs, Samsung dropped the ball when they produced their first folded smartphone. Samsung learned from Samsung Galaxy Fold, which had too many issues, to produce the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with huge improvements compared to the Samsung Galaxy Fold with none of the issues.
7.6″ inch Unfolded Display with a larger 6.23″ inch Cover Display.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with a large 7.6″ inch AMOLED display. When folded, the cover display is a 6.23″ inch AMOLED display which is larger compared to the 4.6″ inch display the previous model spotted. Samsung borrowed a leaf from the Mate X which had a large cover display. With a large cover display, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 allows you to perform more tasks than the previous model. Also, when you open the smartphone, you can continue with the same task you were doing on the cover display. This is what makes Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 the best foldable smartphone in the market since both displays are connected.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with a 3.09GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor. The unfolded Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is one of the best smartphones to multitask with since it’s essentially a tablet when opened. With the powerful processor combined with the large 12GB RAM, you can open multiple tabs on the large display and work on them at the same time with no lagging issues. And combined with the improved Samsung UI, you have a software interface that takes advantage of the foldable smartphone. The software enables you to continue working on the same task when you switch displays.
12MP Triple Camera.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with a 12MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto) + 12MP (ultrawide) triple camera system at the back. The cameras let you take different types of photos that are of high quality.
The 12MP main camera lets you take bright clear photos that are detailed. The camera captures the clarity as well as the vibrancy of the subjects to produce breathtaking photos.
The telephoto camera comes with 2x Optical zoom. With the 2x Optical zoom, you can take photos of faraway subjects easily. So, when your subjects are far away, you no longer have to worry since you can take clear bright images of them without moving from your spot.
The 12MP ultrawide lens is for taking 123Ë wide-angle photos. Normal lenses usually come with a 70Ë angle that is narrow. With the ultrawide camera, you can take group images as well as beautiful scenic photos with ease.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has a 10MP camera on the cover display as well as a 10MP camera on the main display when unfolded. The cameras take very good selfies that capture the inner beauty of the subject. The cameras can detect your skin tone, facial features, as well as the lighting around to produce stunning selfies.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with a 4500mAh battery that lasts the whole day. The phone intelligently utilizes the power by ensuring that only the processes that need power get it to extend the battery life. And when you run out of power, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with 25W Fast Charging to power up the battery quickly.
- 7.6″ inch Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Cover display: 6.23″, Super AMOLED, 816 x 2260 pixels (25:9)
- Resolution: 1768 x 2208 pixels (~372 ppi density)
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions Unfolded: 159.2 x 128.2 x 6.9 mm
- Dimensions Folded: 159.2 x 68 x 16.8 mm
- Weight: 279 g (9.84 oz)
- Glass front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back, aluminum frame
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI 2.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom + 12 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm; [email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Cover camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm; HDR
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/240fps (gyro-EIS), [email protected] (gyro-EIS), HDR10
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Fast charging 25W
- Fast wireless charging 11W
- Reverse wireless charging 9W
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 review and unboxing videos: