Get the Sony PX470 Digital Voice Recorder PX Series at the best price from Javy Technologies in Nairobi, Kenya.
Sony PX470 Voice Recorder detailed description
Sony PX470 Voice Recorder.
Sony PX470 is one of the best budget voice recorders in the market. It comes with a USB that allows you to connect it to your computer and directly access your content.
USB Direct Connection.
Sony PX470 Voice Recorder comes with a USB connector that allows you to directly connect to it. With the USB you get to access your files using your computer.
Sony PX470 Voice Recorder comes with a MicroSD slot. In case your internal memory is not enough, you can extend it using a MicroSD card.
Content Dated for Easy Search.
Sony PX470 Voice Recorder stores data in dates. When you want to search for a file, the search has been made easy since they are listed by date.
S-Microphone System for capturing distant sounds.
Sony PX470 Voice Recorder comes with an S-microphone system that lets you record distant or quiet sounds without any noise.
Sony PX470 Voice Recorder Specifications.
Size & Weight.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 38.3 x 114.1 x 19.3 mm 1.51 x 4.50 x 0.76 inches
- Weight: 74g/2.7oz
- Battery Type: Dry Battery
- Battery type: AAA x2
- Built-in Memory: 4GB
- Built-in Microphone: Stereo
- Calendar Search: Yes
- LCD Backlight: No
- Maximum files per folder: 199
- Maximum files (total): 5000
- Menu Language: German / English / Spanish / French / Italian / Russian / Turkish / Korean / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese
- PC Connectivity: Yes
- Playback Format: MP3 / WMA / AAC-LC / L-PCM
- Recording Format: MP3 / L-PCM
- USB Connection Charging: No
- Max. Recording time LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit: 5 Hrs 20 Min
- Max. Recording time MP3 192kbps: 39 Hrs 45 Min
- Max. Recording time MP3 128kbps: 59 Hrs 35 Min
- Max. Recording time MP3 48kbps (monaural): 159 Hrs
- Battery Life for recording LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit: 40 Hrs
- Battery Life for recording MP3 192kbps: 55 Hrs
- Battery Life for recording MP3 128kbps: 57 Hrs
- Battery Life for recording MP3 48kbps (monaural): 62 Hrs
- Frequency response LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit: 50-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response MP3 192kbps: 50-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response MP3 128kbps: 50-16,000 Hz
- Manual Recording level adjustment: No
- Scene Select: Yes
- Cross-Memory Recording: No
- Sync Recording Function: No
- Recording Monitor: Yes
- Limiter Function: No
- Low-cut Filter: Yes
- Add/Overwrite Recording: No
- FM Radio Recording: No
- AM Radio Recording: No
- VOR: Yes
- Remote Control App from Smartphone (REC Remote): No
- Optimized Voice Rec: Yes
Playback & Edit.
- A-B Repeat: Yes
- Alarm Playback: No
- Digital Pitch Control (Speed Control): Yes
- Digital Voice Up: Yes
- Divide: Yes
- Easy Search: Yes
- Erase: Yes
- File Copy: Yes
- Folder Name Change (without using PC): No
- Full Digital Amplifier: No
- Graphic Equalizer: No
- Key Control: No
- Move File: Yes
- Noise Cut: Yes
- Protect: Yes
- Track Mark: Yes
- Input and Output Terminals: [PC I/F] Hi-Speed USB [Input] Stereo Mic-in jack [Output] Stereo Earphone jack