,

Sony Xperia L1


5.5 inch display
Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
Quad-core 1.45 GHz  Processor
up to 256 GB Memory Card Slot
16 GB Internal Memory
2 GB RAM
13 MP Rear Camera
5 MP Front Camera
Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery

KSh 11,999.00

The principle behind the building of the Sony Xperia L1 is to replace the Sony Xperia E5. It comes with the normal stuff like the user manual and a charger. The charger does not support fast charging though the Sony Xperia L1 has support for type c USB. Depending on the market you might get the MH 750 headphones in the box both. The UK market only gets a charge and the USB cable.

Being a 5.5 inch device, the Sony Xperia L1 is a very hefty phone. On the buttom of the Sony Xperia L1 is a type c USB port and one model speaker. The top has a headphone jack and a 13 megapixel camera on the back. It has one SIM tray and one memory card slot on the left. However there are dual SIM equivalents of the handset for different markets. Its power and volume controls are on the right hand side.

The front camera has 5 megapixel with exactly f/2.2 and 13 megapixels f/2.2 on back. One gets a clearer image room. This is quite clever and kind works like pure view from Nokia, the good old Nokia. Obviously not the same way but you kind of zoom in and it adds pixels to picture. It’s not simple cropping the picture, it just adds pixels together and and the picture looks good.

Sony Xperia L1 has a standard Sony user interface S like on any handset. The phone comes with Android 7.0 pre-installed. It will get an update to 7.1.1 but it is not clear if it will get the Android O. It has a 5.5 inch 720p with a very rich color saturation. The saturationlooks really nice even nicer than Sony Xperia XZ.

Sony Xperia L1 comes with 16 GB of internal memory. However that internal memory is expandable with memory cards microSD up to 256 gigabytes. There is no Xperia answering machine but you can screencast or screen monitoring if you’d like to you. The phone gives a clear Audio though it do not have the upscaling bit. All in all you get the clear audio becouse it tries to find a perfect balance for your music.

The Sony Xperia L1 has the Xperia Actions option having the Good Night, Focus and Abroad actions. From the Focus option for example you set it up like “Do Not Disturb”. You can also set it up so that it turns into Airplane mode or it won’t allow any notifications to come through between selected times.

The 13 megapixel camera ccomes loaded with very decent features like the Geotagging and Manual mode. Obviously you can change a lot of settings in from the HDR, the ISO which ranges from 100 up to 3200 and you get the object tracking which puts a yellow rectangle box over a object that’s moving and try to take a glare free picture. The camera works well in well-lit environment. If not satisfied by the default setting like focus, the shutter speed, light equivalent and the balance as well, one can opt to change them. One can record videos in Full HD but only 30 frames per second though no 4k recording.

The processor of Sony Xperia L1 is not a Snapdragon. It’s a Mediatek quad-core 64-bit processor called MT6752. The battery is 2620 milliampere hours. When charging the phone it will try and guesstimate and it will charge up to 90% and then it will stop charging. It will charge the remaining 10% like an hour or half an hour. This preserves the battery life and what Sony claims is that after two years of using the battery, it will still hold the same time.

Key Specifications for Sony Xperia L1

5.5 inch display
Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
Quad-core 1.45 GHz  Processor
up to 256 GB Memory Card Slot
16 GB Internal Memory
2 GB RAM
13 MP Rear Camera
5 MP Front Camera
Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery

Categories: ,

Based on 0 reviews

0.0 overall
0
0
0
0
0

Be the first to review “Sony Xperia L1”

There are no reviews yet.