Ulefone Note 8P specs and price in Kenya
|Display||5.5″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||1.3GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6737|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10 (Go edition)|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 128GB (dedicated slot)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh|
|Color||Black, Amber Sunrise, Midnight Green|
Ulefone Note 8P detailed description
Ulefone Note 8P has a 5.5-inch touchscreen display. A 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor runs Ulefone Note 8P. Ulefone Note 8P has a 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable to 128GB using a microSD card. Ulefone Note 8P has an 8MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Ulefone Note 8P runs Android 10 and has a 2700 mAh Battery. Buy Ulefone Note 8P smartphone at the best price online from Javy Technologies in Nairobi Kenya.
Ulefone Note 8P.
Ulefone Note 8P is an upgraded version of Ulefone Note 8. Ulefone Note 8P has almost the same specs as Ulefone Note 8 with the difference being that Ulefone Note 8P comes with 4G connectivity and a better processor.
5.5″ inch Display.
Ulefone Note 8P comes with a 5.5″ inch compact display. With the phone being compact, it is easy to handle single-handed. Instead of having a giant device that’s hard to use with one hand, you can get a Ulefone Note 8P which fits perfectly on the palm of your hand.
Ulefone Note 8P comes with a Quad-Core MediaTek processor that clocks at 1.3GHz. The processor handles everything without any issues. And with the help of 2GB RAM, you get to open multiple tabs at the same time and multitask with no lagging.
8MP Dual Camera.
Ulefone Note 8 comes with an 8MP + 2MP dual-camera system at the back. The cameras take good bright and clear photos. You can also take HD videos using the cameras.
Ulefone Note 8P comes with a 2700mAh battery. With the processor consuming less power, the battery will last the whole day on a single charge.
Ulefone Note 8P Specifications.
- Display: 5.5″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 442 x 960 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~192 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 141.7 x 66.5 x 12 mm (5.58 x 2.62 x 0.47 in)
- Weight: 153 g (5.40 oz)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10 (Go edition)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737 (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720MP1
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- ROM: 16GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Dual: 8 MP, f/2.0, AF + 2 MP
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.2; [email protected]
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with A-GPS
- Radio: Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh Battery
Ulefone Note 8P review and unboxing videos: