Ulefone S1 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||5.5″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||1.3GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6580|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 64GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh|
Ulefone S1 detailed description
Ulefone S1 has a 5.5-inch touchscreen display. A 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor runs Ulefone S1. Ulefone S1 has a 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable to 64GB using a microSD card. Ulefone S1 has a 5MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera and a 2MP Front camera for selfies. Ulefone S1 runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) and has a 3000 mAh Battery. Buy Ulefone S1 smartphone at the best price online from Javy Technologies in Nairobi Kenya.
Ulefone S1 is one of the best budget smartphones in the market. If you want to own a smartphone but have a limited, Ulefone S1 will satisfy your needs. It has a good display, a dual-camera system, and an all-day battery.
5.5″ inch Display.
Ulefone S1 comes with a 5.5″ inch display. With a 5.5″ inch display, you get a compact device that is easy to handle using one hand. Also, Ulefone S1 will easily fit into your pockets are any tiny space you like to hide your phone.
Ulefone S1 comes with a Quad-Core MediaTek processor that clocks at 1.3GHz. A big advantage of the processor is that it consumes less power compared to other processors. This enables power to last longer on a single charge since the processor is not wasting it. And with the help of 1GB RAM, you can open multiple tabs and multitask with no lagging.
5MP Dual Camera.
Ulefone S1 is a budget smartphone so it does not come with top of the line cameras. Ulefone S1 comes with a 5MP (wide) + 5MP dual cameras at the back. With dual cameras, you get to take clear bright photos that reflect the beauty around you.
Ulefone S1 has a 3000mAh battery. With the processor efficiently utilizing power, the battery power will last more than a day on a single charge.
Ulefone S1 Specifications.
- 5.5″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 480 x 960 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~195 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 70.7 x 9.6 mm (5.85 x 2.78 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (28nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Graphics: Mali-400
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera Dual: 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), AF + 5 MP
- Camera features: LED flash
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Video [email protected]
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Non-Removable Li-Po 3000mAh Battery
Ulefone S1 review and unboxing videos: