Xiaomi Mi 10 5G specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.67″ inch Super AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ)|
|Processor||2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4780 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||30W|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 30W|
|Color||Coral Green, Twilight Grey, Peach Gold|
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G detailed description
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G has a 6.67″ inch touchscreen display. A 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor runs Xiaomi Mi 10 5G. Xiaomi Mi 10 5G has an 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 10 5G has a 108MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 20MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Mi 10 5G runs Android 10.0 and has a 4780 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Mi 10 5G at the best price online from Javy Technologies in Nairobi Kenya.
Mi 10 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset that clocks at 2.84GHz. The Processor comes with a 25% improved performance while cutting power consumption by -25%. With a 5th generation AI Engine, you get a 100% increase in AI power. The most outstanding feature about the chip is that it comes with an inbuilt 5G modem that supports 5G connections.
With 5G you get Superfast download speeds, faster streaming, and improved security, reliability, and stability.
The processor is supported by an 8GB LPDDR5 RAM that brings a 29% increase in speed and with UFS 3.0 flash storage, you get a 100% improved performance.
VC Liquid Cooling.
Mi 10 has a Super Large Vapour chamber surface area with 6 graphite layer and heat transmitting gel that reduces the CPU temperature. Intelligent thermal control controls the current and CPU frequency to ensure Mi 10 does not heat up.
Mi 10 has a 108MP (wide) + 13MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) QUAD camera system at the back.
The main 108MP main camera combines with software for an increase in speed, quality, and experience. The images produced are stunning and very detailed. You can crop the images as much as you want without losing any quality. AI 2.0 comprehensive pixel-level optimization increases the vividness of the picture for a more appealing look.
With the 108MP camera lens, you can record 8K Ultra HD videos that are breathtaking.
The 13MP ultrawide lens lets you capture wide-angle photos. Wide-angle photos let you capture a wider view that includes more subjects compared to a normal view.
The macro camera lets you take photos of the smallest details. You can take photos of objects 2.5cm without straining that is of good quality.
The depth camera lets you adjust the blur in the background for a stunning bokeh effect. You can now get rid of the unnecessary background that distracts from the subject.
Mi 10 comes with a balanced stereo sound that redefines the limits of audio experience. Mi 10 has a 7-magnet speaker design that doubles the volume and increases the dynamic range for good quality sound.
Mi 10 has a 6.67″ inch 3D Curved AMOLED display. The display has HDR10+ for supporting HDR content and a P3 color gamut. Mi 10 has a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch-sensing. With TrueColor, a color management technology, your color accuracy is enhanced for a more immersive experience.
Mi 10 has a 4780mAh battery that will last the whole day on a single charge. In case your battery power runs out, Mi 10 has a 30W wired fast charging that takes your device from 0-100% in just 57 minutes. Mi 10 also supports 30W of wireless charging.
- 6.67″ inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~386 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 180Hz touch-sensing
- 500 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 74.8 x 9 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 208 g (7.34 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB ROM
- Rear camera Quad: 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS + 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3″, 0.9µm; HDR, [email protected]
- Video [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps; gyro-EIS
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Infrared Port
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Po 4780 mAh battery
- Fast charging 30W
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast wireless charging 30W
- Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 5W
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G review and unboxing videos: